What price do your Wedding Collections start at?
- Joe Dantone Photography has one Collection which includes Full Day Coverage, A Second Shooter, High Resolution Files, an Online Gallery, as well as all images being professionally edited and processed. All of this starts at 3900. If you are interested in a different type of Collection we can most certainly build a custom collection specific to your desires. To receive more information on pricing and collections please reach out to me on the contact page
Do you travel outside of New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and New York?
- Of course! I travel all over the country as well as internationally. All pricing on price sheet reflects travel up to 50 miles from 19020. Anything further travel fees will apply.
How are the images delivered and what is an online gallery?
- The High Resolution images are delivered to you through digital download. You will also have a personalized password-protected online website gallery where you, and your guests, will have access to all of the wedding images as well.
When should we book?
- Due to shooting a high volume of weddings every year, Joe Dantone Photography cannot hold dates without a signed contract and retainer payment. All wedding bookings are first come first served basis only. If you are interested in booking, the best time to do that would be as soon as you can.
How do we book our date and how much is a retainer payment?
- A retainer payment of 1500 and a signed contract will hold your date with Joe Dantone Photography and that payment can be made in Credit or Debit form.
Do we prepare a "shot list" for you?
- The only shot list that I work from during the day is a shot list of the formal family portraits. Being that I shoot a documentary style of photography, mostly all the images through the day are captured naturally and organically.
For any other questions, or to set up a phone call or consultation please email me at Joedfoto@gmail.com or head over to the Contact Page in the menu.